Building Control Approval
Meridian Consult Ltd have a license to operate as a Corporate Approved Inspector. Under Part II of the Building Act 1984 we can provide Building Control Approvals in both the commercial and domestic markets as an alternative to the traditional route of using the Local Authority.
Utilising the vast experience of our highly qualified staff, Meridian Consult can provide you with an economic, dynamic, and highly professional service, to ensure that your development schemes comply with the Building Regulations and associated legislation.
Endorsed by a variety of clients including contractors, architects, project managers, and developers, Meridian Consult Ltd provide a cost effective approach to Building Control Approval working direct with the design team to provide a rapid and consistent interpretation of the current Regulations with the potential to reduce project times and building costs.
The range of services offered can be tailored to meet the client’s needs, but include:-
- A tailored professional service to help you meet project objectives
- Pre tender advice highlighting any risks and design solutions
- All projects under control of a Director/Project Manager with single point contact
- Plan appraisals undertaken within 5-10 days of submission
- Consultations with Fire Authority, Water Authority, Licensing Authority
- Extensive site inspection programme
- Detailed reports for design team and client
- National Type Approvals for standard designs
- Competitive fee structure
You can download a PDF document with more details about our building control services here: Meridian Consult – Building Control